Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Trumping - TMI - soz

(16 Posts)
JillyCooper2015 Tue 19-Apr-16 17:15:04

Am 5 weeks today smile

Anyone else stink? I am trumping like a trooper and they are absolutely lethal - like nothing I've ever smelt in my life.

Am eating well and normally...

covertblackberry Tue 19-Apr-16 17:29:51

This was me last week! Am 15+2 now. My pregnancy wind was so horrific I was practically throwing up if I caught a whiff of it! My diet was standard for me so wasn't related to that. I'm glad it's over...for now anyway!

MrBensMrs Tue 19-Apr-16 17:36:13

Haha! Snap! It's the sheer amount of wind that startles me! Like I should have floated away by now!!

JillyCooper2015 Tue 19-Apr-16 17:40:27

Oh totally ! And they linger like nothing on earth !! I'm literally gassing myself - am trying to work at home as much as possible so I can trump away in private without gassing my colleagues!

lovewatchingrainfall Wed 20-Apr-16 18:41:36

This is totally me at the moment
too! I'm approx 5w 2days and can do nothing but trump can't even blame the dog because we don't have one!

YellowSquirrel Thu 21-Apr-16 04:35:39

39 weeks here,sorry to tell you that it does not get any better....

GinaBambino Thu 21-Apr-16 14:09:35

yeah 33 weeks here and as YellowSquirrel said, it does not get any better.
DP has actually left our bedroom a few times because he can't cope with me doing it anymore! it's worse when I sleep.

lcoc2015 Thu 21-Apr-16 14:12:33

Wait until you get the uncontrollable kind too on my latest pregnancy at 39 weeks i walked across the open plan office to the bathroom. With every step i let out a little trump, totally out of my control. People kindly looked down at their screens!! Totally mortifying. Didnt smell bad though.

GinaBambino Thu 21-Apr-16 14:50:13

Oh I've had a few instances of that, luckily in supermarkets down quiet aisles so I've got away with it. I have had to rush waddle downstairs from my office to the loo a few times though just in case!

primarynoodle Fri 22-Apr-16 19:58:25

Nearly 29 weeks and not only has it not got better but i have now become less able to keep them in until a socially acceptable time to let them out! (Im also a teacher which makes the situation much worse)

FluffyPickleMonster Fri 22-Apr-16 21:52:10

I'm so glad to hear this!!! I'm 5+6 and am farting like a trooper! I swear it's constant! They're not smelly just loud!!! Just watched Star Wars on the sofa with DH and managed to time it with all of the explosions, luckily there is one about every 15seconds! I feel so pretty right now grin

KittensandKnitting Fri 22-Apr-16 21:57:26

The force is strong with this one ^ ^

Oh it's terrible for me too, am on progesterone and therefore am very gassy, lovely to hear it's going to last for a while yet sad

FluffyPickleMonster Fri 22-Apr-16 22:07:43

kittens I'm pretty sure I could take out the First Order on my own the force is so strong!

Junosmum Fri 22-Apr-16 23:00:07

I had the most horrific wind in the first trimester. I could have powered a windfarm.

KittensandKnitting Sat 23-Apr-16 10:45:06

It actually woke me in the night lol.. And the cat who is no longer talking to me smile

KittensandKnitting Sat 23-Apr-16 10:45:40

And lol fluffypicklemonster

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now