Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

6 week bleeding

(4 Posts)
char1994 Fri 15-Apr-16 23:44:37

Hi everyone

This is my first pregnancy I found out I'm coming up to 6 weeks, noticed light pink blood when wiped after wee and then soon turned dark brown ( not a lot at all ) this has been happening on and off for just under a week! Today I noticed its a brighter pink/reddish again not a lot only when wipe, put on a pad and it hasn't filled out the pad in the slightest! No real pains or blood clots.. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Feeling a bit worried! My last period was 5 March, xx

AutumnRose1988 Sat 16-Apr-16 06:25:12

Yes. I would definitely get yourself checked out but please know that i bled at 6 weeks (on and off for a week and it got more than spotting) and midwife put it down to my cervix being really sensitive at that time.
I've had no bleeding since 7 weeks ish and now nearly 15 weeks with twins and everything was fine at scan flowers

SteffiMuse Sun 17-Apr-16 21:25:46

How are things going? I'm six weeks tomorrow. Hope everything is going ok. Sending lots of hugs. It's so horrible to have bleeding. I had a little yesterday. I'm booked in for a scan tomorrow

smellsofelderberries Mon 18-Apr-16 16:22:13

I had a huge bleed at 6 weeks (horrendous cramps and lost a clot 1/2 the size of my palm shock) with this pregnancy and all is fine. I'm now 9+5 and was measuring perfectly at a private scan last week at 9+2. Fingers crossed for you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now