Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Struggling with synptoms

(6 Posts)
SaraAndThePea Wed 13-Apr-16 07:26:09

Hi all,

I am 6 weeks pregnant and have been OK up until now. Some nausea every now and then but haven't been sick yet and tender breasts. I had quite bad cramps to a point where my eyes tear up. The one thing I have been struggling with this last week is tiredness! I mean, I am ok most of the day, but I'm at my worst in the morning when I need to get up. It's as if someone beat me up during my sleep! I'm also st my worst at around 3pm where I'm finding hard to keep going. I know most people feel the tiredness in the afternoon but mine is in the morning. Any help? I have been having 8-9 hour sleep per night.

Boomies Wed 13-Apr-16 07:55:52

Hi! i am now 16 weeks and the fatigue haze has lifted but I have never felt tiredness like it before! My nausea and other lovely symptoms kicked in around 6 weeks too which were made worse by the tiredness! Just look after yourself, sleep, nap and rest (perhaps not at work! 😂) when you need to and remember what an amazing job your body is currently doing. X

MyBreadIsEggy Wed 13-Apr-16 08:27:57

I'm the same. 10 weeks pregnant with baby number two at the moment, and the tiredness has hit me way worse in this pregnancy that it did last time - probably because I'm running around after my 11 month old all day and I wasn't last time!! Sickness is worse this time too - vomiting at least three times a day, and can barely stomach any food apart from mini cheddars!! It does get better though! I remember feeling much better around 15-16 weeks last time smile

LittleLionMansMummy Wed 13-Apr-16 08:37:50

This pregnancy has been quite a shock to me because I breezed through my first one but feel awful this time! The nausea comes and goes and isn't bothering me hugely but the fatigue is something else, I agree. I'm 8+3 and just don't feel up to doing much at all. And I just feel icky - nothing i drink to quench my thirst tastes right. I'm so sick of water but haven't found anything that's particularly nice to drink!

SaraAndThePea Wed 13-Apr-16 18:30:53

Thank you all. Thank goodness I have had no sickeness yet, however I went to my GP today and complained of the pain and they have referred me to midwives for an urgent scan. I will be going in tomorrow and currently mortified!! I hope everything is ok.

2under2aagh Wed 13-Apr-16 18:34:45

I'm the same 6 weeks
Going between feeling like death and then fine then back to feeling like death

Mornings are the worst but I could just fall asleep at any time. Except I can't angry

The worst part of this pregnancy so far is my memory. I can't remember what I was just working on blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now