Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Newbie coming through!

(10 Posts)
MummyGOI Tue 12-Apr-16 18:50:30

Hey everyone, I've just signed up here and I still getting to grips with it all! I'm 16+1 with twins and just thought I'd say hi! smile

Mermaid36 Tue 12-Apr-16 18:52:08

Hello! Another soon-to-be twin mum here too! I'm 25+5 with MCDA girls grin

Pinkheart5915 Tue 12-Apr-16 18:54:52

Hello, I am also soon to be a mum again I'm 22 weeks with baby number 2 a little girl.

MummyGOI Tue 12-Apr-16 18:58:31

Congratulations to you both! Mine are DCDA twins and very excited! Hope your pregnancies are going smoothly as much as they can be! smile

Pinkheart5915 Tue 12-Apr-16 19:08:23

Pregnancy has gone well for me so far.
All I crave at the moment is sugar cake in particular, totally different to ds when all I wanted was apples.

Hope your pregnancy has been smooth so far

MummyGOI Tue 12-Apr-16 19:17:50

So glad to hear it smile
My pregnancy is going well too thank you, a few scares but that's inevitable in any pregnancy! smile I'm craving pizza and fruit pastilles and it's driving me crazy because I'm trying to eat healthy!

Mermaid36 Tue 12-Apr-16 19:34:29

I'm having a very interesting pregnancy...all sorts of problems and issues, but all 3 of us are ok at the moment!

Cravings have included a specific type of yoghurt, mini eggs, salt and vinegar crisps and loads of porridge....

Pinkheart5915 Tue 12-Apr-16 20:05:51

Mini eggs, the bags of them I had over the Easter weekend you wouldn't believe.

I took a shopping trip today and couldn't resist a pink rabbit for the baby it will match ds blue one

mellysam Tue 12-Apr-16 23:13:13

Hello ladies! I am 18+2 with DCDA twins. Pregnancy going very well, no weird cravings yet but I did go off garlic bread for a bit smile
I'm very excited to find out what sex they are at the end of this month xx

MamaGJ Wed 13-Apr-16 01:05:03

Congrats mellysam! I can't wait to find out the sex of mine either! I'm thinking in my gut that it's two boysgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now