Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

TMI this is embarrassing 🙈

(5 Posts)
Justwonder32 Tue 12-Apr-16 18:38:43

Had sex last night with DH afterwards I passed alot of "viganial wind" 🙈ahem. Which induced us both into hysterical laughter, then a gush of liquid came out. TMI bit I don't know if it's urine from all the laughing or my waters! Thing is my pants have been patchy wet all of today. I've been wearing a pad since. This is my 4th baby and my waters have always had to be broke for me well into labour. I'm 36 weeks and don't fancy telling the midwife this story.

Couchpotato3 Tue 12-Apr-16 18:41:37

No need to tell the midwife anything more than you have been having some leakage today - they can check to see if it is waters or not. Job done. The rest is irrelevant.

gingerbubs Tue 12-Apr-16 18:41:49

Call the midwife. They've heard it all before! My waters went at 37 weeks and felt like a gush then a trickle. If it was your waters then if it's left too long there's a risk of infection. Good luck.

Artioo2 Tue 12-Apr-16 19:05:09

Call your midwife, it's always worth checking. You don't need to mention the sex part!

UsernameTaken2 Wed 13-Apr-16 09:06:07

I could just be discharge. But if you're worried get it checked out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now