Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

symptoms

(5 Posts)
Tink2015 Tue 12-Apr-16 16:50:18

I'm new here so I'm not really sure where I'm supposed to be asking the questions so excuse me if I'm wrong. I had a miscarriage last year and I have recently found out I'm 7 weeks pregnant and i am constantly looking online About symptoms and thinking I'm going to lose this baby too can anybody help me and tell me any ways where I can stop thinking this ? Thanks in advance

Twinklelittlestar1 Tue 12-Apr-16 18:54:15

Hi Tink? Are you having any symptoms? I know a few people who experienced no symptoms at all throughout most of their pregnancies. I'm 7 weeks pregnant too and experiencing severe morning sickness and am so envious of people who have few ir no symptoms.

I understand your worry, I had a mc last year and I've had some tiny bits of spotting and every little thing just makes you panic. I've made the decision to book an early scan just for a bit of reassurance. Mine is next week when I'll be right weeks pregnant and I hear that seeing a heartbeat at that stage reduces the miscarriage rate to something like 2%

Twinklelittlestar1 Tue 12-Apr-16 18:55:25

*eight weeks not right weeks

Tink2015 Wed 13-Apr-16 07:09:38

Yeah Iv have really bad morning sickness the past week and now all of a sudden it's gone away ? But Iv had no bleeding and serve sore breasts and my midwife appointment isn't untill next week so then hopefully I can book my scan but it's so worrying :/ and can't help but think of the worst

Tink2015 Wed 13-Apr-16 07:11:02

And good luck at your scan smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now