Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Inplantation bleeding or period? could I be pregnant?

(7 Posts)
angel123456 Fri 08-Apr-16 12:37:12

Implantation bleeding or periods?
Hello ladies
So basically I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 23rd of March which was in my ovulation window and I have been so much more tired headache backache cramps ect
I did a test and it came up with a faint line (pics below)
I am due on next week and my periods are pretty regular so it's strange to come on early but
Last night I had light pink bleeding
But I've woken up this morning and it is much heavier kind of like a period and the cramps and backache is unbearable I'm in so much pain could I be pregnant and is this implantation bleeding HELP!! confused

angel123456 Fri 08-Apr-16 13:05:05

Any advice or answers anyone has would be much appreciated smile

Cric Fri 08-Apr-16 13:07:56

That test is a positive. It sounds like an implantation bleed but I am no expert! Have you done more that one test?

angel123456 Fri 08-Apr-16 13:10:47

Yes done one more this afternoon and was negative sad I'm so confused

duxb Fri 08-Apr-16 13:29:22

The only thing you can do is wait and see. I know from seeing previous threads you have posted with the same image and similar questions that you have also had negative tests.

It will become quite apparent quite quickly if what you're experiencing is a period or not. All you can do is hold out and wait and see. Should you stop bleeding earlier than a normal period, you will need to take another test.

However In my experience, an implantation bleed isn't accompanied with cramping, unlike a period.

Posting multiple threads won't get you the answer you are hoping for unfortunately - only time can do that. I know it's a stressful period of time but you are only going to increase your stress levels posting and re-posting hoping someone can show you the future.

Just take a breathe and wait it out. It's the best thing you can do.

BisherBasherBosher Fri 08-Apr-16 14:26:47

That test is positive. If you are now getting negative tests, it could have been a chemical pregnancy. Do you want to be pregnant?

angel123456 Fri 08-Apr-16 14:47:09

I guess I'll just have to wait it out and yes I do it is only our first time trying so we will just have to see

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now