Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be pregnant?

(8 Posts)
SeaGee1992 Thu 07-Apr-16 10:14:41

Hi, so here's my story, I don't want to tell me OH yet as he has alot on and don't want to add extra stress until I know for sure. I'd like you guys opinion if you think this is even a possibility or if anyone had similar.....
Had unprotected sex on approx 18th March, had what I assumed to be my period right on time on 25th March but looking back it was shorted and lighter than 'usual', since then I've had really bad headaches everyday, I'm so warm when everyone else is in jumpers! (normally I'm the cold one), also had a nausea feeling pretty much all day leading to reduced appetite, been peeing alot more and having to get up in the night to pee, had early morning diaehorra (sp?) sorry Tmi, this has been the same for all week. It never crossed my mind until yesterday when I was complaining how warm I was someone says 'your not pregnant are you?' just got me wondering.... Thanks in advance :-)

salemtheteenagecat Thu 07-Apr-16 10:17:25

All possible if you had unprotected. You need to POAS to find out.

MrsChrisPratt Thu 07-Apr-16 10:18:39

POAS

GlitteryFluff Thu 07-Apr-16 10:27:29

You had unprotected sex.
Of course you could be pregnant.
We don't have magical powers.
We can't tell you over the Internet.

Do a test.

1moretime Thu 07-Apr-16 10:32:45

It's possible hun. Your period If was lighter could have been spotting... do a test & let us know smile

SeaGee1992 Thu 07-Apr-16 10:34:29

I understand that there's the chance but what I mean is do my symptoms sound similar to pregnancy / has anyone had similar symptoms and been pregnant?
As I still had my period a week after sex that's what's confusing me, does this happen as mostly everywhere you read says not... I of course will test soon just can't get out today to buy one (we live in the middle of nowhere)

Artioo2 Thu 07-Apr-16 11:22:03

It's possible that your light period was an implantation bleed, or some women do get a bleed at around the time their period would normally be due, even if they're pregnant. Headaches, funny temperatures, weeing a lot and diarrhoea could all very well be pregnancy symptoms, but then again, they might not be pregnancy symptoms at all.

I would say if your period appeared to come on time, it's more unlikely than likely you're pregnant, but it is still a possibility.

thecatsarecrazy Thu 07-Apr-16 13:36:30

I've fooled myself into thinking I've been pregnant many times because after having 2 children I think I know the symptoms. Only way you will know is by poas but I imagine if you had a period its very unlikely

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now