Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

27+4 measuring 31cm.

(6 Posts)
socktastic Mon 04-Apr-16 17:10:06

Do I expect to give birth to a full blown toddler? I thought I was looking quite neat as well!!

originaldoozy Mon 04-Apr-16 17:12:35

My bump measured 3 weeks behind for the majority of my pregnancy and I gave birth to a 10lb 6oz boy. A truely inaccurate science!

Tootsiepops Mon 04-Apr-16 17:13:44

Those measurements are rubbish. I was measured on two consecutive days - one midwife measured me 38cms at 38 weeks, and the other midwife measured me at 42cms. One cm either way would have been an understandable margin of error - but 4cms?

socktastic Mon 04-Apr-16 17:14:00

I'd like the opposite from you please, I'm only little!
I'm 5 foot so blaming my 6 foot 2 hubby

babynumber3eek Mon 04-Apr-16 21:32:18

The measurements are pretty inaccurate BUT are you having any extra scans or a GTT? I'm measuring big for the first pg out of 4 (ALWAYS measured behind with other three who were 5lb ers) but this time it's because I've got GD. Obviously this is not always the cause, but it might be worth asking quest if you aren't having either of those things already x

TrixieBernadette Mon 04-Apr-16 21:52:20

I was 42+ weeks and measuring 38 weeks and estimated 7lb baby.

Next day he emerged at 59cm and 10lb 2.

The measurements are mostly bullshit

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now