Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

30 weeks... trapped nerve?

(5 Posts)
booked83 Mon 04-Apr-16 13:06:10

30 weeks now.. Count down has started I have elected for a planned c section after two difficult births... Anyone else at the 30 week mark? Anyone else had really bad back ache that I can only describe as trapped nerve at top of bump front and back?

Happydays2000 Mon 04-Apr-16 16:31:55

Yep I feel your pain! 30 weeks today and have struggled with trapped nerve feeling in lower back/top of bum since about 23 wks. I do feel like we're on the home stretch now though x

booked83 Mon 04-Apr-16 19:28:58

Yeh I feel like doing a dance! Mines not all the time but top of my bum is killing when I'm pottering round but can't bend down properly cause my ankles and tops of feet being swollen!! Lol not long now...

sophUK Tue 05-Apr-16 16:29:16

I'm 31 weeks on Thurs and I have this constant pain on the top of my bump on right hand side under ribs. Then a back ache on the same side and height! It's been like this for a couple of weeks now and makes sitting at a desk really uncomfortable!

booked83 Tue 05-Apr-16 17:08:11

Outch I bet it does! confusedI miss the tops of my feet I can't get flip flops on trainers are a just about my boots (if it rains is a no go!) so I live in flat black shoes n I hate them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now