Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

TMI?

(3 Posts)
Tealeaf321 Sun 03-Apr-16 09:55:21

Before I start this may be TMI for some. 13 weeks + a couple days currently, had scan last week and all seemed ok. From about week 7 I have had spotting, really watery faint brown almost yellow discharge , also noticing wet patches in knickers every now and then so not sure if it's just urine, I don't feel myself weeing it's just a wet patch sometimes clear but sometimes tinged with yellow faint faint brown. My next midwife appointment isn't for a few weeks and my partner will be there and I'm so embarressed to bring it up. Has anyone else got this? blush

HollyC255552 Sun 03-Apr-16 09:59:15

Its probably just your body adjusting to pregnancy. If you are concerned ring your midwife & have a chat over the phone i'm sure she'll be able to help. I dont think you have anything to worry about though.

Junosmum Sun 03-Apr-16 10:31:17

Pregnancy causes mega increases in vaginal discharge, as long as it isn't pink or red or smelly it's probably fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now