Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

HELPP

(4 Posts)
weebabe10 Sat 02-Apr-16 22:15:10

Right guys this is gonna sound so stupid but I just need people's opinions that's all please no hate...blush

So from Feb the 6th to the 9th I had my period every single day me and my boyfriend had sex once or twice and he came in me every time Ino that's stupid but it happens any ways...
On the 9th of Feb I got the implant in

In March i had 3 periods but there not like usual period they stayed for 2-3 days then go and there dark red-brownish and I have also tried 3 pregnancy tests but I tried them before my first period was due and people say that's far to early???

Last night I smoked a bit of weed only like 3rd or 4th time trying it and I been sick and felt like I was really dizzy and in a different world Iv been getting really bad cravings for vinegar when I wake up and chicken!!! I just dunno if this is the implant or if there is a chance of me being pregnant

PLEASE no hate only your ideas if there isn't any hate on them sad have no one else to talk to

SolomanDaisy Sat 02-Apr-16 22:58:05

There is virtually no chance of you being pregnant, based on when you had unprotected sex and your negative pregnancy test before your last period. The bleeding is probably breakthrough bleeding due to your body adjusting to the implant. And you have the post-weed munchies.

quitecrunchy Sat 02-Apr-16 23:15:20

Have you done a pregnancy test recently? If I were you I'd do one just to put my mind at ease but it sounds like you're probably just having breakthrough bleeding and had a whitey the other night from the weed. Go easier next time! smile

Artioo2 Sat 02-Apr-16 23:21:23

If you had three periods during March, and negative tests, its unlikely you're pregnant. The unusual periods are probably due to the implant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now