Talk

Advanced search

is HGC of 305 at 5 weeks very low?

(5 Posts)
AnnieHoo Sat 02-Apr-16 10:26:09

I'm 5 weeks pregnant gestational age. Clearblue goes from conception so it's saying 2-3 weeks.

My blood test for HCG on Thursday came back at 305 is this low for 5 weeks? I think it is and as I've had 4 consecutive miscarriages I'm not hopeful.

The GP actually said it was normal and "definitely not low" but I think he's got it wrong, as you say it should be in the 1000's.

Id rather know ASAP so I can deal with it.

My LMP was 22/2/16 and my cycle is about 32 days on av.

I'll just have to deal with whatever I'm given. Trying to be cool but anxiety building. Must distract myself or detach from this somehow for now.

AnnieHoo Sat 02-Apr-16 10:55:05

I'm going back for another blood test on Monday so I'll find out if it's doubled on Tuesday and as someone else had already said to me, that will be the clincher. Just got to get on with enjoying the weekend now. What will be will be...

KitKat1985 Sat 02-Apr-16 11:07:48

americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/

The site above shows average HCG levels for pregnancy. There is a HUGE variation of normal HCG levels, so at 5 weeks anything between 18 - 7340 is considered normal, so you are in that range.

AnnieHoo Sat 02-Apr-16 11:10:10

Thank you * kitkat* that is some comfort for today smile

KitKat1985 Sat 02-Apr-16 11:15:14

You're welcome. I hope it all work out for you. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now