Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Illness at 32 weeks - should I ring midwife?

(3 Posts)
brucebogtrotter Thu 31-Mar-16 21:00:14

Hello all

I've been feeling rough since Tuesday. Nausea, but no vomiting, constantly thirsty, extreme lethargy, constant hot and cold, and complete aversion to food. I've forced down a couple of slices of white toast since Tuesday, but that's it and I'm worried about baby's nutrition. It's my first child, so forgive me if I'm being silly.

I have Crohn's as well and this is symptomatic of an attack - apart from the fact it's come on so suddenly.

I don't want to waste the midwife's time if it just sounds like some bug. Anyone else had similar?

All thoughts appreciated smile

Sanch1 Thu 31-Mar-16 21:05:29

If you didnt have chrons I'd say you just had a bug, but as you do then I'd see doctor or midwife incase it is an attsck and some sort of treatment is needed.

Ricksheadtilt Thu 31-Mar-16 21:06:51

Any midwife worth her salt would rather you asked her. It would at least put your mind at rest, she may even be able to suggest something you fancy to eat or drink? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now