Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Possible Pregnancy?

(2 Posts)
LauraAW93 Thu 31-Mar-16 14:40:43

Hi everyone 😊

Me and my partner have been ttc for the past seven months since I came off of bc. I am pretty regular since coming off and my ovulation has picked up right where it left off. I usually have my period every 28-30 days.

I ovulated from the 8th Mar - 12th Mar during which we had sex everyday, multiple times a day. I was supposed to get my period 28th Mar but it came on the 20th March.

At first I thought it was just my period come early, but I usually get my period first thing on a morning and I am in agony until afternoon. This time I had bleeding mid day, and there was no cramps whatsoever.

The blood was light, just when I wiped and it was pinkish/red. There was no need for me to wear a panty liner/tampon (that's literally how light it was) this carried on all day. This morning was the same, only when I wiped, until about 1200 today when the flow suddenly got heavier and darker in colour. I put a tampon in and carried on with my day.

From 1500 the bleeding has suddenly slowed right down to the point I don't think I will be bleeding tomorrow. If this was a period I would be bleeding for 4-5 days with a consistent medium flow.

I did a pregnancy test whilst I was bleeding and it came up negative but going to do another one in the morning and see what happens!

Just wandering what you all thought of this? In your opinion do you think I'm pregnant?

Thanks

Newmumma85 Thu 31-Mar-16 14:43:26

I think it's usually about 3 days after implantation bleeding that you would get a BFP, so I would wait a few days and test again. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now