Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any guesses? Team pink or blue?

(12 Posts)
TeaGirl3 Thu 31-Mar-16 14:05:56

We've just had our first scan and our little wriggly baby is a bit too small for its due date, so we're going back in about 10 days; they've estimated I'm 11+1.

We're not finding out the sex of the baby but I love trying to guess.

For some fun, any suggestions?

Dixiechick17 Thu 31-Mar-16 21:55:18

Just a random guesa boy smile Congrats

1moretime Sat 02-Apr-16 13:26:34

I would say Girl. Good luck hun. X

Crumbles12 Sat 02-Apr-16 13:29:30

The nub end looks like mine did with the extra line on top, not sure what that means but we find out the sex on Thursday so shall let you know! smile

WinnieTheW0rm Sat 02-Apr-16 14:06:00

I hope you meant 'boy or girl' not pink or blue, because this is what blue baby syndrome is (do not open if you do not want to read about anomalies)

anomalyinfo.com/Stories/blue-baby-syndrome

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Sat 02-Apr-16 14:17:24

It's perfectly clear what the op meant, not really sure what you gained by being so pedantic there winnie hmm

I think it's its a girl, I also predict you won't last without finding out the sex grin I couldnt

IndiX Sat 02-Apr-16 17:21:01

I'm sorry can I jump on this post? I've made my own thread but sure there's loads of them. Any idea on the nub of my little one, I can't work it out!

Mileymoocow Sat 02-Apr-16 17:56:44

indi I've changed to boy ;) I see you're surfing for clues like me 😂

Havetobecrazytolivehere Sat 02-Apr-16 18:15:25

Teagirl I think yours is a girl and Indix is a boy.

Had my scan yesterday and really really have to know if boy or girl, I will probably book a private gender scan to find out butthat's still 4 weeks away.
Anyone got any ideas?

Afreshstartplease Sat 02-Apr-16 18:34:50

I think tea an havetobe are boys

And indix a girl

IndiX Sat 02-Apr-16 18:36:27

Haha Miley I'm obsessed!

TeaGirl3 Sat 02-Apr-16 22:07:59

Thanks everyone for your guesses! I'm happy either way, but it's some fun to keep me busy over the next 6 months smile

Winnie I haven't heard of that term before, so thanks for flagging as now I know it has a different meaning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now