Talk

Advanced search

Breastfeeding bras

(4 Posts)
Notrobusta Tue 29-Mar-16 15:25:51

When did you buy them and where from. Trying to hold off as I expect size to increase but don't want to leave it too late. Also how many do I need.thanks.

MintyBojingles Tue 29-Mar-16 16:49:45

I had a couple maternity bras that were also breastfeeding, then when my milk came in I went and got properly measured. Found mothercare bras horrible and itchy. I liked Denenhams breastfeeding bras best. Nice and soft and last ages with loads of washing, they also do a couple t-shirt bras that I found really hard to track down.

StitchesInTime Tue 29-Mar-16 16:54:49

I got mine at Bravissimo.

How many you need depends on how often you want to do your washing, but I'd say 2 as a minimum, then you've got one to wear when the other's in the wash.

katienana Tue 29-Mar-16 16:58:54

At least 2, you can't really wear more than once as they get milk on. I had 2 m&s ones in a smaller size, 2 bigger debenhams ones and then 2 massive ones from bravissimo. I got measured for the bravissimo ones. They all got worn at different stages. I think about 6 months in when ds started feeding less I slowly ditched them for normal bras.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now