Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bump size

(6 Posts)
Melt90 Mon 28-Mar-16 17:11:50

Does anyone else have people commenting on how small there bump is in 22 +4 and I can see and feel the kicks not as strong because placentas at front, just wondered how people keep quiet lol xx

Flossiesmummy Mon 28-Mar-16 20:25:53

I carry extra water and I'm overly massive. Everybody keeps saying "not long left for you, you're huge!"

I'm 26 weeks angry

Ignore what people say thanks

Showgirl109 Mon 28-Mar-16 20:27:04

I'm 21+5 and everyone keeps saying how massive I am... I think people generally have no idea, I don't know if I'm small or big I jay hate being told how huge I am.

winchester1 Mon 28-Mar-16 20:31:20

I measured a just few weeks smaller throughout my first pregnant and most people were surprised to see me with a baby as they hadn't realised I was pregnant. Some were very upset on hearing I'd given birth as they assumed it must be very prem.
I think people like to comment on anything bit on the whole they are very unobservant and just making conversation.

Melt90 Mon 28-Mar-16 21:02:11

I think also people don't realise how you was before I mean I can tell I'm pregnant lol and feel I'm pregnant think people just like to express it when it's not wanted lol xx

Kpo58 Mon 28-Mar-16 21:17:31

I measure normally and at 34 weeks, lots of people at work still haven't realised that I'm pregnant. Just how fat did they think that I am?! angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now