Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help !

(3 Posts)
Kerryann91 Mon 28-Mar-16 13:29:08

So my last injection was in Dec I was due my next one Feb 24th which I missed I have two children and now I'm having every single pregnancy symptom.. Sore boobs, weight just on my belly, tired all the time, white discharge I have read you can get pregnancy symptoms but can they really be this much without being pregnant ? No period I had a light period two weeks before my last injection was due. also when I was pregnant with my eldest I had a spot come up on my head which has now come back! Iv done 3 tests which are neg and I'm just getting frustrated! Can the symptoms really be this strong after injection ? Thankyou 😘

KitKat1985 Mon 28-Mar-16 13:36:56

I'd say it's really unlikely if you've had 3 negative tests. Probably just the injection interfering with your cycle.

Kerryann91 Mon 28-Mar-16 13:40:58

It's horrible I feel exactly the same as when I was pregnant with my little girl! Just want it to stop if I'm not X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now