Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bump or bloat?

(4 Posts)
Rhian91 Mon 28-Mar-16 11:13:30

Hi all. I'm 18 weeks and my skinny jeans are no longer comfortable to wear is this the beginning of my bump or am I just bloated. I am on iron tablets so that's making me a bit constipated so I guess it could be that but I was just thinking that by the time I had a visible bump I'd be able to feel the baby. Well it's not visible really I just look like I've put on weight on my tummy. Even though I seem to have lost weight.
Sorry I realise I'm rambling on and on, this is my first pregnancy and I'm curious about everything.

Mslg Mon 28-Mar-16 12:14:59

I was definitely starting to show at 18 weeks! Now I'm 21 +3 and there's no mostaking the bump for bloat!

Missingcaffeine Mon 28-Mar-16 12:17:49

My skinny jeans were tight at 9 weeks, and I definitely had a small bump with first baby by 18 weeks.

Rhian91 Mon 28-Mar-16 14:31:17

My skinny jeans are so uncomfortable already started wearing maternity jeans. Didn't realise how comfy they would be. Can't wait for my bump to actually look like a bump. Can't wait to feel the baby either. When did you first feel the baby kick?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now