Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

23 weeks - rash on thighs

(6 Posts)
smallplainblonde Sun 27-Mar-16 13:44:00

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help. I got a small rash at the top of my inner thighs on Friday. It's small, raised, red bumps and is very itchy. It's now spreading further down my thighs (front and back) and also onto my stomach. I'm starting to get quite concerned although I feel perfectly fine other than this. Has anyone else experienced this??

MrsJoJo Mon 28-Mar-16 22:03:47

Could be PUPP - best get it checked! I had it with my DS, looked like I had rolled in a bed of stinging nettles. Rash was down my thighs and covered my bump. It itched really badly and the only comfort I could get was in a cool shower. flowers

smallplainblonde Mon 28-Mar-16 22:18:02

Thanks JoJo, I was reading up a bit on PUPP today and thought it might be that but you would usually get it in the 3rd trimester apparently. I'm going to get checked tomorrow to be on the safe side!

kamillaw Tue 29-Mar-16 19:57:28

Allergic reaction to something? Or eczema or hormones?! Hope you get sorted

smallplainblonde Tue 29-Mar-16 23:54:13

Thanks kamillaw. I've been diagnosed with PUPP so looks like I'll have to put up with it until baby arrives. There's no risk to the baby though so that's a huge relief.

MrsJoJo Wed 30-Mar-16 08:36:23

flowers Glad you got the diagnosis, I was given anti-histamine but can't say it worked. Had to wear gloves to stop myself scratching. I'm hoping I don't get it again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now