Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

6 weeks pg, symptoms faded

(4 Posts)
Golfbuggy1 Sun 27-Mar-16 08:01:34

I'm 6+4 today and from yesterday afternoon I stopped feeling constantly sick and just felt hungry and normal. Has anyone experienced this and been fine? I just read a thread where symptoms stopped at 10 weeks and lots of people said that's fine and normal but this is too early.

Anxious as I'm older now, with dc3.

Cosycottage4 Sun 27-Mar-16 08:24:14

I remember with DD I felt horribly sick at 5 weeks, then nothing for a week (was manically googling disappearing symptoms at 6 weeks) then sickness returned with a vengeance at 7 weeks. I do think it's normal for symptoms to come and go a bit.

You could maybe go for a private early scan if you're worried? I found that reassuring with DD and current pregnancy. Hope all goes well for you thanks

icanteven Sun 27-Mar-16 08:24:57

Mine came and went at that stage.

Golfbuggy1 Sun 27-Mar-16 08:39:20

Thank you, Google agrees with you too! I think I will have an early scan if we can get the money together. The worry just isn't worth it. Doesn't help that I've told lots of people too.

Dreading sickness returning with a vengeance!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now