Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Changing Bag

(11 Posts)
Jenjen85 Fri 25-Mar-16 17:46:04

Been looking for a while at changing bags as already got DD who will be 3 when baby arrives and is already potty trained. Was thinking if a bramley tote from pink lining but now I'm not sure. Can anyone recommend a nice changing bag that's not going to cost fortune and is relatively stylish. Not 100% sure if we're going to find out what sex DC2 is yet so neutral colours if possible

Nan0second Fri 25-Mar-16 17:47:23

Pacapod fan here. Canvas or leather depending on budget...

ODog Fri 25-Mar-16 19:05:31

I use a catch kidston oil cloth rucksack. So much easier than a changing bag especially if you plan to babywear. I will have an almost 2yo and a newborn come May and plan to carry on using the trusty old rucksack!

Sunshine511 Fri 25-Mar-16 19:58:02

I've gone for this babymel bag. My sister in law had one with her daughter and I was amazed by how immaculate it always looked. It seemed so hard wearing and aged so well. I had a silver cross change bag for DC1 and it just didn't last if I'm honest.

thenewaveragebear1983 Fri 25-Mar-16 20:00:18

Tkmaxx do a good one, it was 25.00, not adorned with cupcakes or yummy mummy, various straps and lots of pockets. Its by skip hop.

kaymondo Sat 26-Mar-16 20:17:53

I've just bought a babymel one in faux tan leather - it actually looks just like a large handbag but has the integral insulated bottle pockets/change mat etc. I'm really pleased with it and it isn't really girly so DH won't be ashamed to be seen with it. I got 20% off mine in mamas and papas so a good deal too.

Paddingtonthebear Sat 26-Mar-16 20:22:55

I had a Skip Hop changing bag which was very attractive and had all the pockets and bells and whistles. But It was cumbersome and when I realised I never used all the pockets and all I did was chuck it in the (enormous) basket under the pram when I was out, I ended up selling it and using my normal messenger style bag from Animal!

BarbieBrightSide Sat 26-Mar-16 20:41:31

I got This Storksak when I had ds 10 years ago and still use it when we travel as it is a bit of a tardis!

It managed all the kit for twins until they were beyond toilet training too. Lovely bag.

Dixiechick17 Sat 26-Mar-16 20:41:49

I've just bought myself a nice rucksack, have been using my babymel changing bag for the last ten months and absolutely hate it, was great when I was breastfeeding, but now my DD is on formula and solids it is rubbish, not enough room, and the compartments are crap.

BarbieBrightSide Sat 26-Mar-16 20:43:19

Just seen the 'not cost a fortune' bit of your initial post. The Storksak is pricey, but has lasted and has lots of use.

rac89 Sat 26-Mar-16 20:53:35

PAcapod obem

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now