Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I forgot how bad morning sickness is

(4 Posts)
DaintyHippo Thu 24-Mar-16 16:19:57

DD is nearly 4, I had hyperemesis with her throughout, carried on into labour and spent time periodically on drip and throwing up blood when it got to worst points.

Somehow Id convinced myself it wasn't that bad, and that this time I could help it by being more hydrated.. hmm

But it's started again this time and I'm feeling completely emotional and drained, how do you toughen up about it? blush

TheCountessofFitzdotterel Thu 24-Mar-16 16:21:54

Don't even try to toughen up, just rest all you can and get the drugs if you need them. Xxx

Mslg Thu 24-Mar-16 16:42:47

If we didn't forget about how bad it is, most families would only have one child! flowers hope it doesn't get much worse for you.

squeezed Fri 25-Mar-16 10:36:21

I don't know about toughening up, it's a very difficult thing to go through, especially in those early days. Could you go to the doctor and get some medication. It might make things a bit more bearable. Also make sure you rest as must as possible,although it's difficult with another child.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now