Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

to worry or not to

(3 Posts)
salemtheteenagecat Mon 21-Mar-16 18:06:38

I've just had a really bad bout of diarrhoea and I was on the toilet sorry tmi I became extremely hot and started to feel out of control! As I finished I got up and then I assume o had passed out as woke up on the floor! I've rang 111 and didn't seem overalls worried and just said to take anti diarrhoea tablets! As of now I feel ok but just wondered if it's still worth getting checked over! Sorry forgot to say I'm 7weeks pregnant

Jenjen85 Mon 21-Mar-16 20:24:01

Iv just had a week of diahrea and the Dr advised me to not take immodium. She did give me rehydration sachets though. Have you had your blood pressure checked as Iv passed out before when mine has gone too low. Maybe make a Dr's appointment tomorrow and get checked out. I did feel faint around the 7wks Mark. Hope you feel better soon

salemtheteenagecat Mon 21-Mar-16 22:51:42

Thank you for your reply! It was awful and scary I've got an appointment tomorrow so will explain what happened then! I've never had anything like it! Hope you feel better soon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now