Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Positive or Negative?

(9 Posts)
Catherinescanlon11 Sun 20-Mar-16 13:31:40

Hey guys, could anyone give me their opinions on my test result?

fitzbilly Sun 20-Mar-16 13:35:15

Doesn't two lines usually mean positive?smile

Catherinescanlon11 Sun 20-Mar-16 13:43:56

A plus sign is yes but my partner seems to think that's negative. As its a cheep test.

SpeakNoWords Sun 20-Mar-16 13:44:36

There is a faint cross line - how long did it take to appear, was it within the test guidelines?

Catherinescanlon11 Sun 20-Mar-16 14:12:12

Yeh right away more or less

FeckOfffCup Sun 20-Mar-16 14:20:15

It looks like a faint positive to me? Could you test again in the morning, apparently first thing in the morning is the best time to do it

SpeakNoWords Sun 20-Mar-16 14:22:58

I would say it's a positive then! Doing a test first thing in the morning to double check would be my advice.

Catherinescanlon11 Sun 20-Mar-16 14:23:06

It came in a pack of two so I did one the next day and barely any lines at all came up. Must of been a dud one maybe? My little girl is 4 months old and I haven't had periods come back yet so I don't even know if I was "late" which is why I bought a cheepy one instead. Didn't want to waste to much.

Artioo2 Sun 20-Mar-16 16:03:29

Why does your partner think it's a negative? The price of a test makes no difference, a line is a line. The more pricey tests just tend to have more branding, a bigger box and a fancy casing, the test itself works in the same way. Even 'barely any line' is a positive if a line is visible and you read it within the time you're supposed to. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now