Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Stomach Pains

(5 Posts)
bobcat85 Wed 16-Mar-16 17:52:39

Hello,
I'm 5 weeks + 2 pregnant and for the last two days I've been having stomach pains at 9.30am and then again at about 4pm. They're quite intense then go away after about 10/15 minutes.

I just wondered if anyone else had this at all? I've had no bleeding and it seems to be 2-3 hours after I eat so maybe it's something to do with that.

I've spending most the week since I've found out that I'm pregnant worrying about every little thing, so just want to put my mind at ease.

whiteychappers Wed 16-Mar-16 17:55:14

Its probably the joyous start of constipation, in the first couple of weeks I had alternating diarrahoea and constipation, just the surge on hormones x

bobcat85 Wed 16-Mar-16 18:01:37

Thank you for your reply smile

That sounds reassuring, I didn't consider that but that sounds spot on.

whiteychappers Wed 16-Mar-16 18:20:55

I'm 12 weeks now and still getting used to the changes in my digestion, I found having a bit of apple helped, as u start getting further on you will find the weird concoction of stuff you will eat will block you up 😁

suspiciousofgoldfish Wed 16-Mar-16 20:15:42

Sometimes if I eat 'windy' foods (broccoli, beans etc) the trapped wind I get is quite scarily painful, esp the first time you get it.

I would imagine it's digestion related so try to lie down after meals and fart it out smile

Or, just don't eat vegetables.

Don't do that, I was joking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now