Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Just fancy a moan??!!

(5 Posts)
Peanutbutternutter419 Mon 14-Mar-16 22:26:06

I'm 37+5 and for the past 2 days have felt nauseous and had awful pains where the baby has moved down. It's so painful no matter how I sit or lay and I'm just fed up.
The pain is spreading through to my back so I'm guessing baby is laying on a nerve or something?
I'm still working until the end of the week and have a toddler at home so absolutely shattered by the afternoon.

I am in no way ready for baby to come now but could just do with a bit of relief.

Sorry just needed to moan! Anyone else feel free!

Champagneformyrealfriends Mon 14-Mar-16 22:37:59

You moan away! I'm 36 weeks, achey, tired, huge and generally sick of struggling to get about. I've finished work now but our house isn't finished yet so there's that to do too hmm

thundernlightning Mon 14-Mar-16 23:18:42

Deffo want a moan!

Woke up with a head cold two days ago, at 37 weeks, and I don't think I've sleep much since. Coughing, heartburn, aching hips and back make for long and uncomfortable nights. Feel utterly rotten.

On the plus side, I'm actually looking forward to labour!

magnificatAnimaMea Tue 15-Mar-16 04:07:29

You all have my sympathy! I'm only 4 weeks and I feel utterly bloody awful.
Can't tell if the headache, nausea, shivering and bone-crushing tiredness are pregnancy or a virus or both...

Peanutbutternutter419 Tue 15-Mar-16 13:39:42

Oh so glad to let it all out! Have been keeping it together but dropped DS off at preschool today and just broke down. Had a good cry and got it out of my system a bit. Anyone else just feeling overwhelmed?
We have been so laid back with preparations this time but now the end is in sight I feel so unorganised but yet struggling to do things as I'm just so tired and achey!

I know I shouldn't moan but it does feel good to get it all out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now