Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling Dizzy / Iron Count Low(?)

(1 Post)
SUPERMOMS Mon 14-Mar-16 00:29:08

I have been feeling very dizzy and nauseous lately. I have an appointment on the 16th of March which seems far away. I have been feeling really different and I've been having heart burn to the point where I feel like I'm going to be sick. The appointment is for a sonogram to see how far along I am.

I am anemic and I've been realizing I've been getting dizzy for the past few days. I checked my gums which is white and I've been eating foods that have iron in it. I've been told I will be on iron supplements plus I'll be taking prenatals. I worry I will be taking in too much iron and I've heard too much iron can make you sick.

When I had my first baby, I was anemic, but I wasn't dizzy or had white gums. I also ate foods with iron in it, no iron supplements, and turned out fine. My first is going to be 10 years old in June and she's healthy as can be.

Am I worrying too much? What can I do to stop the nauseous feeling and the dizzy spells?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now