Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy

(5 Posts)
Amyd1386 Wed 09-Mar-16 13:59:47

Hi, im kind of new at this whole thing but i would like advice. I suffered a miscarriage at 4 weeks a few month ago and i know how much it upset my husband, i think i am pregnant again around 2 months but im scared to tell my husband incase something goes wrong again. Last night i woke up feeling very wet (no blood) is this normal? Whats the chances of 2 miscarriages?

Champagneformyrealfriends Wed 09-Mar-16 14:00:50

Have you taken a test?

Artioo2 Wed 09-Mar-16 14:26:04

You're much more likely to have a healthy pregnancy than another miscarriage. The risks don't increase much at all for a second miscarriage. And discharge in pregnancy is common.

Although I understand you not wanting to upset your husband, I don't think you should shoulder the burden of worry all by yourself. Your miscarriage was not your fault and there's nothing you can do to control what happens this time, so you don't bear the responsibility for managing his potential hurt. The odds are in your favour for a healthy pregnancy, so try to be positive if you can.

Amyd1386 Wed 09-Mar-16 14:46:53

Yes just took one it came up positive smile

Amyd1386 Wed 09-Mar-16 14:47:59

Thank you smile just didnt know what the odds were when it came to miscarriages

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now