Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby & Toddler Show

(6 Posts)
BlueGirl1982 Wed 09-Mar-16 10:06:08

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this, I wasn't sure!

16 weeks pregnant with our first baby, debating going to the Baby & Toddler show this weekend but don't know enough about it to decide if it's worthwhile...tickets are £10 each and I find that the thought of paying to get into somewhere to buy things irritates me slightly!

Have any of you lovely ladies been to one of these shows and would you recommend it? We already have a travel system sorted so unlikely to be looking at buying any big items.

Thanks smile

Esjaye Wed 09-Mar-16 11:35:40

Interested over what you decide to do and if you found it worth it am looking at going to the one in Birmingham when I will be 18 weeks

BunchOfBobs Wed 09-Mar-16 12:16:46

I'm going on Sunday, I got tickets on group on for £8.50.
Hoping it will be worthwhile but failing that it's a day my DH can't squirm out of looking at baby stuff smile

Jenjen85 Wed 09-Mar-16 14:38:02

I'm also going on Sunday and I'm 15weeks with my second DC. I got tickets with a code for £9 both me and my pregnant best friend are going. If we don't buy anything that's OK as it will be a chance for us to have a catch up an enjoy some girly time together

luckiestgirlintheworld Wed 09-Mar-16 14:44:35

I loved it! Went when pregnant with DS1 and again with DS2. I go for the freebies! They do a good catwalk with maternity clothes which is fun to watch. Lots of the stands give out little free trials of products. There's lots of good talks sometimes by famous people who are experts in their field. I went with my mum and it was just a good fun day out

allthegoodnamesalreadytaken Wed 09-Mar-16 21:07:01

I thought it was great. Gave me a chance to try out lots of different prams. Got lots of freebies and big discounts on pram, car seat and bedside cot along with some other items. In all saved around £300 so well worth the price of the ticket. There was also a 30 minute baby first aid session run by the Red Cross and DH loved that. Wear comfortable shoes, bring lots of water and light snacks and enjoy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now