Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

early signs

(2 Posts)
AnxiousBetty Mon 07-Mar-16 21:42:00

Recently I missed quite a few cerazette pills and had a rather sticky situation where I had unprotected sex only to realise a day later that I had indeed missed pills.
This was just over a week ago but as I was on cerazette I have no idea about ovulation or when my next period is due.
I'm a bit scared to take a test yet as obviously it's early etc.
are there are extremely early symptoms I need to look out for? I've been having to pee a tad more than usual but I may just be drinking more or something.
Just anxious as I feel way too young to be ready for a babyconfusedsad

toadierocks Mon 07-Mar-16 21:53:53

Hmmm no-one on here can tell you if you're pregnant or not. Wait and test in a week or go and see a GP, who'll tell you to wait a week (but hopefully give you a lecture about birth control)

You have also posted in the pregnancy section..... try conception or pregnancy choices if you're throwing comments like 'I fell way too young to be ready for a baby' in an OP

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now