Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Has anyone had morning sickness with their first 2 pregnancies but then not with the 3rd?

(8 Posts)
GoodEggy Mon 07-Mar-16 19:06:15

I'm feeling a tiny bit concerned that I'm not sick as a dog yet. I'm only 6 weeks but I'm pretty sure with the other 2 I was at least queasy by this stage. I'm a bit tired and my boobs are a bit sore but other than several +ve pg tests and some occasional cramping I don't feel very different at all.

GoodEggy Tue 08-Mar-16 11:36:52

Bump

mummytime Tue 08-Mar-16 12:00:21

I was very sick with my first pregnancy (boy), pretty nauseous with the second (girl) but not too bad at all with my third (girl). Everything was fine.
If you are worried go and see your midwife and talk to her.

SecretWitch Tue 08-Mar-16 12:05:05

Yes, I had severe morning sickness with my first two children. Very little sickness with my third. Not sure if it has anything to do with the fact that my third child has a different father or perhaps my advanced maternal age of 42 contributed to the no sickness thing?

GoodEggy Tue 08-Mar-16 12:19:52

Thanks both. That's reassuring to hear. I'm due to have my booking appt next Thursday. I'm considering having an early scan for reassurance but not if I'm being daft?

Spandexpants007 Tue 08-Mar-16 12:22:17

Yes. Not such with 3rd or 4th but terrible with first two

BettyBi0 Tue 08-Mar-16 15:37:46

Full on hyperemesis with my first (girl) and just fatigue and nausea with my second (boy)

GoodEggy Tue 08-Mar-16 18:52:29

This is good to hear. I did have a couple of queasy moments today which have helped to quell my fears a bit too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now