Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

not sure what the feeling is

(3 Posts)
AmyAmy29 Mon 07-Mar-16 19:03:10

I'm 13 weeks 5 days from my LMP. When I went for my 12 week scan everything was good baby was there with a heartbeat measuring correctly. Since yesterday I have been having this unusual feeling in my lower abdomen you've my pelvic bone. I can only describe it as a prodding, flutters sort of feeling it isn't sore and isn't stretching cramps it is getting frequent what can this be? Can I feel my baby move this early on?? This is my second child, however I misscarried my first. Help

Jenjen85 Mon 07-Mar-16 19:17:56

Yeah that's the start of feeling baby grin Iv just felt baby move at 12 wks + 4 and this is my second (now 14+1) with my first I felt a proper kick at 17weeks. It's such a lovely time when you start feeling things

AmyAmy29 Mon 07-Mar-16 19:33:23

Jenjen85

Aw that's brilliant news!! At least it's nothing to worry about and a good sign of wee baby moving gringrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now