Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Eek had my 20 week scan yesterday

(3 Posts)
KayTee87 Fri 04-Mar-16 08:15:11

Took 45 minutes, a lot of painful pressing down, tilting the bed and jumping up and down but got all the measurements and baby is perfect smile also its a boy! Which I thought anyway but now I can buy a couple of wee outfits. Due on 23rd July, what do you suggest wardrobe wise? Don't mind going a bit mad on clothes grin

KeyboardMum Fri 04-Mar-16 08:38:06

Hiya KayTee! Congrats on the healthy scan and baby boy! My partner and I also had our 20 week scan recently and have also found out that we are having a boy smile Exciting times!

We aren't going to go too mad on the wardrobe front, as loads of relatives are going on about buying us clothes. I think we are going to start stocking up on the disposables (like nappies and wet-wipes) instead, since the price of them mounts up over time.

Thetruthfairy Fri 04-Mar-16 14:55:30

We share the same due date :-)
I suggest buying vests and babygrows, as people tend to buy you outfits.
Make sure you have some short sleeved vests and a little sun hat for the summer months.
I love Zara boys clothes and Next do some lovely things too.
Oh... Try and buy some gender neutral vests and babygrows If you can so you can reuse if you have a girl next time xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now