Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I am TTC and now I have some bleeding between periods

(2 Posts)
chaniaranguren Thu 03-Mar-16 13:53:23

I am 38 and I have been TTC for 6 months, this will be my second baby, I already have a 3 yeard old. And for the first time, I have been bleeding for 2 days in between periods. My last period started on the 18th Feb, my ovulation day was supposed to be on the 28th Feb, and on the 2nd March I started bleeding, different shades of red. Not too heavy for a pad, but for a panty liner. I am wondering if this is normal? ovulation bleeding or implantation bleeding? I have never has bleeding between periods, this is the first time, and I am pretty regular, so I am kind of worried. I checked on google and obviously many things came up. Any help or advice?

PurpleDaisies Thu 03-Mar-16 13:56:28

It could be what you suggested m, but it's definitely worth popping to see your GP to get it checked. When I had this it turned out to be a harmless polyp.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now