Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I don't know wheather I'm pregnant

(7 Posts)
user1456933585 Wed 02-Mar-16 15:52:58

H*i I'm wondering if anyone could help, I got my period on the 6th of Feb this year and it went away on the 10th me and my boyfriend had sex every day I was on it INO that sounds disgusting but It happened loads of times and every time he cummed inside me! On the 10th of Feb this year I got the inplant in and now I'm getting loads of symptoms of pregnancy! I dunno weather it's the inplant or pregnancy :/ *

MissBeaHaving Wed 02-Mar-16 15:54:21

You need a pregnancy test,any unprotected sex can result in pregnancy.

SqueegyBeckinheim Wed 02-Mar-16 15:55:57

A pregnancy test can tell you if you are pregnant, an Internet forum can't. HTH.

MissBeaHaving Wed 02-Mar-16 15:56:12

This might be helpful.

http://www.parents.com/getting-pregnant/ovulation/fertile-days/pregnant-period/

Chocolatteaddict1 Wed 02-Mar-16 15:56:42

Go and get a pregnancy test . That's the only way you will know. not expecting strangers on a forum to be psychic

user1456933585 Wed 02-Mar-16 16:08:40

Thank yous so much

Sophia1984 Wed 02-Mar-16 16:23:49

I think it's unlikely that you would get pregnant by having sex during your period, but it is possible, especially if you have short cycles. Do you know how long yours is? I'm afraid you'll just have to wait until your period would be due and take a test - some 'First response' tests might work now, but wouldn't be certain. Sorry it's such a worrying time for you. Is there anyone you can talk to about it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now