Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Discharge - has anyone had this?

(2 Posts)
Mslg Wed 02-Mar-16 12:23:19

I've been wearing liners because of discharge which has been 'normal' for pregnancy ie doesn't smell, no itching but there's just a lot of it. I would change the liner twice a day usually to 'freshen up' down there blush I'm 17+4.

Woke up this morning and went for a wee and got a bit of a shock as the discharge has dried on the liner to a kind of tan/beige colour? There is no blood on wiping. I had a terrible day workwise yesterday, culminating in me taking time off because of stress and now I'm terrified my stress is affecting baby. Is it normal for discharge to dry to this colour or should I get it checked out just in case? Usually it just appears yellowish when dry and maybe there is just more of it than usual... Oh the stress of it all confused sad

butterflylove16 Wed 02-Mar-16 15:43:27

I would book into your GP/nurse if I was you, you may have a small infection or something. I've had thrush twice during pregnancy and both times my discharge had changed (not like yours but definitely different). They also may want to test your urine. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, but always worth checking these things I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now