Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Early Scan Recommendations - Glasgow

(6 Posts)
BelliniButterfly Tue 01-Mar-16 20:28:56

Hi

Does anyone have any recommendations of where to go for an early scan in Glasgow? There are so many places you read about online but I'm looking for personal recommendations as they are always the best!

Also how soon am I likely to hear the heartbeat? I really want to go around the 7 week mark. Is this too early to hear it?

Thanks

KayTee87 Wed 02-Mar-16 08:24:01

I went to the Nuffield between 8 & 9 weeks, sonographer was very nice and I heart heartbeat. Not sure if you will hear it at 7 weeks. You may need an transvaginal scan that early also.

KayTee87 Wed 02-Mar-16 08:24:15

Heard*

Blackpoollassy Wed 02-Mar-16 08:51:15

I'd second the Nuffield, obstetric led clinic too

LouLou030783 Wed 02-Mar-16 13:43:16

I went to ABC4d and they were really good a few of my friends have used baby scanning in glasgow

BelliniButterfly Fri 04-Mar-16 11:20:46

Well I bit the bullet and booked my scan! Tried for the Nuffield but couldn't get the dates I wanted and suited for my husband to be there. So booked in with Babybond in park circus for Saturday 26th March when I will be 7+6. It can't come quick enough!

No symptoms to report other than the fact that I can't keep my eyes open past 9pm and I am actually sleeping through the whole night which is unheard of for me!

Also I'm very careful with diet and exercise and monitor what I eat using myfitness pal. I guess it's a habit as I've used it to help me lose 7 stone but I seem to have put on 4.5lbs since Monday! Please tell me it's to do with the pregnancy hormones??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now