Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Do piles merit a klaxon? I fear not. Can I just bleat on about them for a bit, to make myself feel better? :(

(6 Posts)
YokoUhOh Fri 26-Feb-16 21:29:12

28 weeks pregnant with DS2, heinous haemorrhoids. Fart when I sneeze. Indigestion. Does anyone have any words of comfort? Or some kind of witch doctor spell/magic words to make them go away?

Champagneformyrealfriends Fri 26-Feb-16 21:49:31

Just some flowers

My indigestion is making me want to stop eating at the minute. I won't, obviously, but I'm bloody sick of burping gaviscon! 34 weeks on Monday-6 ish to go (I can't contemplate going over!)

YokoUhOh Fri 26-Feb-16 22:01:31

Thanks champagne flowers

DS1 was 2 weeks early so I'm hoping for a repeat (without the 3a tear...God I'm a barrel of laughs this evening).

Hope the gaviscon is working its magic smile

Thisismyfirsttime Fri 26-Feb-16 22:01:38

A klaxon needs photos and good gory details. So maybe hold off on the klaxon but sympathies OP thanks

YokoUhOh Fri 26-Feb-16 22:03:40

Sparing you guys the photo, but my arse is similar in topography and temperature to the Pacific ring of fire. Ouch.

Champagneformyrealfriends Fri 26-Feb-16 22:05:14

Thanks YokoUhOh! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a tear free delivery for you this time (and you for me please smile)!
And I've spent the last 34 weeks complaining so you bleat on about whatever you like! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now