Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

2 weeks late and bfn :(

(2 Posts)
mssunshine79 Fri 26-Feb-16 11:37:25

i have a regular cycle between 30- 33 days max, with a 10 day lp. on 9dpo i had spotting 2 tiny pin head spots. i temp and i had high temps after o with a dip also on 9dpo. my thermometer broke earlier this week but up to then had high temps. so today since i am 2 weeks late tomorrow thought i would test. i used one step strips from amazon. and bfn. i cant believe it. i did read some of the reviews that said some people had false negs from it. but i can feel a pinch on one side like i had in my prev pregnancy not all the time just sometimes. i feel bloated and nausea some times. i know some times you can imagine symptoms but the only times ive been this late ive been pregnant. im just worried now that maybe if i had tested earlier this would have showed it to be a chemical (i had one last year) and really dont want another loss. so what do you think do you think i could be pg and is it likely the test was false neg? should i be hopefully or prepare for the worst? i normally get eczema a week before my period and it hasnt happened, and it did when i had my prev loss. i dont know i just feel lost. i just dont know how often false negs happen when you are 2 weeks late - earlier i could understand but 2 weeks? i dont want to test again for at least a week as if it was negative and im just testing earlier it could make me panic for no reason

Sanch1 Fri 26-Feb-16 12:58:16

I would think you've just had an odd cycle this month, either not ovulated or ovulated later, and you'll get AF soon. I think I read that this can happen, quite normally a few times a year for many women. It is frustrating but try not to worry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now