Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Late Pregnancy

(6 Posts)
RebekkaDickson12 Wed 24-Feb-16 23:16:48

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

DramaAlpaca Wed 24-Feb-16 23:28:50

Hi Rebekka, you need to ask permission from MNHQ to post surveys like this. You've posted on several pregnancy threads this evening.

Also your survey title is confusing. Late pregnancy means the last few weeks of pregnancy, but your survey is about women who are pregnant aged 35 or over, which is a completely different thing.

I've reported your posts and I'm sure MNHQ will be in touch to let you know the correct procedure.

NameChangeEr Wed 24-Feb-16 23:34:19

Drama, great minds think alike!
I clicked on the link out of curiosity but didn't go further on another thread. Was just finding all the links to report.

Rebekka, are you so insensitive to post a pregnancy survey, (either for women over 35 years or 35 weeks, you can't seem to make up your mind) on posts about miscarriage, potentially difficult pregnancies?

DramaAlpaca Wed 24-Feb-16 23:37:52

Exactly NameChangEr. Inappropriate and insensitive.

NameChangeEr Thu 25-Feb-16 09:37:44

It's still here showing I may or may it have filled in the survey with the words spam repeatedly hope I helped!

She means late pregnancy is anything over 35.

So emotionally thick to put these really poorly written surveys on pregnancy loss pages. Idiot.

Mslg Thu 25-Feb-16 11:47:35

I think it's more than likely a naive student in their late teens/early twenties. Not that it's an excuse of course. Doesn't take much to have a bit of consideration before posting something like this multiple times across sensitive threads.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now