Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How to get through next 6 weeks 😩

(8 Posts)
Onthedowns Tue 23-Feb-16 21:41:11

34 weeks today and had a gutful! 2dc dd is nearly 4 and been an angel though this pregnancy! I have had enough HG until 25 weeks! Now have severe breathlessness been kept inhospitable once already! Start of SPD weekend so moving sleeping horrendous! Have vuval varacosities, tonight have pain after pooh and now have piles! I don't know how much more I can take! I know I am grateful to be pregnant but by gosh anyone esle feel same!

mellowyellow1 Tue 23-Feb-16 22:23:07

I'm 34 weeks too it's getting pretty tough now and apparently it gets worse, how I do not know! Feels like there is no more room in there and also suffering with the delightful piles blush

Can't sleep either as I need to pee every hour on the hour grin

possum18 Tue 23-Feb-16 22:25:12

I'm only 30 weeks but with twins and I'm really really fed up and uncomfortable now! I'm only 5ft2 and feel like a beach ball. I hope you find some way of getting a little comfy and good luck with the next few weeks thanks

mellowyellow1 Tue 23-Feb-16 22:34:09

You have my sympathy possum must be even harder with 2 in there!

Champagneformyrealfriends Tue 23-Feb-16 22:44:10

33 weeks-first baby-I'm totally fed up! So those of you with children already or pregnant with twins have my sympathy! If I'm uncomfortable God knows how you feel! flowersandcake for everyone!

Sorebigtoes Tue 23-Feb-16 22:51:48

I too have spd, vulval variscosities, breathlessness and general pregnancy grumpiness. Am 36 weeks with toddler and 5 year old. I have low iron, contributing to the breathlessness. Nightly baths are helping with the vulval variacosities - they're less itchy /sore overnight. Otherwise I have nothing to add except grump grump grump.

Onthedowns Wed 24-Feb-16 01:15:24

flowers it's hard isn't it! Didn't have it the first time round! I don't know how to cope as baby big on growth scan and 6 weeks left! My poor dd has been brilliant but I feel so bad at just wanting to rest! 1 week left at work!

maybebabybee Wed 24-Feb-16 04:49:58

38 weeks here and sympathising! Everyone keeps saying "ooh only 2 weeks to go!" and I'm like you do realise I could easily go to 42 weeks dont you....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now