Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant again after 2 MC and ectopic and a bundle of worries

(5 Posts)
iloveberries Tue 23-Feb-16 11:18:48

6+3 on my 5th pregnancy. (1DS age 5).

I am full of worries and I don't know how to get through the days. I know i have to but i just can't bear the thought that it will happen again and there is a high possibility it will. The queasy feeling I have had for a few days has subsided which is worrying me.

I have booked an early scan for 8+5 and seen the heartbeat at 5+5 but i am in a right state.

Any advice?

Everythinggettingbigger Tue 23-Feb-16 12:26:45

No advice sorry just wanted to say congratulations and good luck!

My BF really suffers with anxiety, she had a miscarriage at 16 weeks with her first, since then she has had a DS who is now nearly 2 and is now pg again, she was convinced she had miscarried because her symptoms had subsided, she was even feeling her nipples every day to see if they had gone sore again. Early scan at 8 weeks showed a lovely little baby, 12 week scan was great and now at 14 weeks the sickness and sore boobs has come back with a vengeance! Hopefully this is the same for you (without feeling ill!!) flowers

I have a 5yo DS too smile

brookeberry Tue 23-Feb-16 12:34:04

Hello ilove - so many people have been in your situation and all goes well smile

I have had 3 mcs and now I am happily 33 weeks. To get through the first trimester (which is nerve-wracking for everyone) I did exactly what you are doing. I had a scan at 8+4, then 10+4. This got me to the 12 week milestone. I found the reassurance invaluable.

My early symptoms came and went also and I felt completely normal at 9 weeks ( cue anxiety) but mumsnet put me at ease that this is normal.

iloveberries Tue 23-Feb-16 14:57:34

Yes - I think it's just because last time my symptoms went and I'd had a scan at 7+5 the internet and my close friends told me it was normal and then i went on to have a MMC at 11 weeks.

I generally am not an anxious person at all. My only way I think is to just keep busy.
I am so desperate for a happy ending. I know i am v lucky to be able to get pg and to have my DS already but its very hard isn't it....

brooke congratulations on your pregnancy. I had the scan at 5+5 to rule out ectopic and it was amazing seeing the little white flashing heatbeat. Just so desperate for my baby to be ok. Feel very connected to this one already which I am trying not to be incase (s)he goes....

Tryagain92 Tue 23-Feb-16 20:15:36

Hi hun i had two ep and 1 mc and know exactly how you're feeling. They saw gestational sac but need to wait until 8 march to see if pregnancy is viable. I wish you the best of luck and i am sure everything's going to be fine for you hun. I had sore boobs but they have disappeared but i heard symptoms come and go but it doesnt help our anxieties xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now