Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help. Am I Pregnant?

(6 Posts)
Ml1091 Mon 22-Feb-16 22:39:20

I have recently started taking the mini pill after having my implant removed. My partner and I have been together for over 4 years.

We have had sex on two separate occasions recently where I have realised I haven't taken my pill for around 3 days. Just because I had 6 years with my implant.

I am now very paranoid. I am looking very bloated. I have a weird taste in my mouth and points during the day and I usually have a banana every morning. And I just can't stomach the thought of eating one atm. I am also very tired and hungry most of the time.

It's too soon for me to take a test and my pill also gives me irregular periods so I have no idea when I would be due on.

Please help me. I can't wait weeks to find out.

What do you think?

Thank you

Wolfiefan Mon 22-Feb-16 22:44:36

No one on here can tell you. You will have to wait and POAS. Sorry.

Ml1091 Mon 22-Feb-16 22:46:05

How long will I have to wait? I have never been in this position before?

Artioo2 Mon 22-Feb-16 22:59:10

If you had sex after missing the pill for 3 days, then yes, you absolutely could be pregnant. Two weeks is roughly the time between conception and when your next period would typically be due, so that's when most tests are accurate from. A First Response brand test can give you a result up to 5 days earlier, so if it's been over 10 days or so since the unprotected sex you could try that, but bear in mind they aren't 100% reliable that early and it's possible to get a negative even if you're actually pregnant if you test early.

maybebabybee Mon 22-Feb-16 23:06:06

If it's too early to test its too early for you to get symptoms really.

Testing time is roughly 2 weeks after the last time you had unprotected sex.

MyKingdomForBrie Mon 22-Feb-16 23:13:31

As maybe says if you had symptoms then you'd be able to test. You get the symptoms from the hormones in your blood so if you think you are having symptoms then try a test - a FRER.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now