Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 Weeks - Afternoon Nausea and Headaches - everyday :(

(4 Posts)
MrBensMrs Mon 22-Feb-16 12:17:40

Hi All,

I am 7+3 at the moment and am starting to suffer from morning sickness - in the afternoon! Grrr!! Not been sick yet and coping by trying to eat little (LOT!) and often.

I am also getting a headache everyday around the same time which doesn't go with paracetamol and wondered if anyone had the same/should I be worried? I drink plenty of water and varied diet (lots of carbs at the mo) but accompanied by fruit and protein and some ginger biscuits.

What's causing these headaches as they make me feel so sick and I have tried sleeping them off but can't sad

whiteychappers Mon 22-Feb-16 12:38:17

I had the same last week, I think some of it was my neck because ive been sleeping tensed up and with all the ligament stretching going on, its bound to make your muscles tense. Having a better week this. Of course, you could just have a bit of a cold too.x

MrBensMrs Tue 23-Feb-16 07:47:01

Thank you! Yes, still getting over a virus from 3 weeks ago which doesn't help. Will ask the midwife on Friday at my booking in appointment x

butterflylove16 Tue 23-Feb-16 11:57:54

I was the same with nausea and headaches in early pregnancy (still sometimes now at 23+1), and also had bad sickness until about 16 weeks. Try not to worry as it's very normal, it's most likely just hormones and maybe a bit of a cold too. Make sure you drink plenty of water to stay well hydrated, and if you're struggling to eat try eating little and often. As you're seeing your midwife on Friday perhaps just mention it to them. Hope it gets better for you soon flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now