Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Faint line on pregnacy test?

(9 Posts)
thehisuix Mon 22-Feb-16 11:12:44

Hi, last night I decided to take a test because I've been feeling heavier around my breasts, more tired and peeing more often than usual. So I thought I better check just to make sure. And when I looked, I could swear I see a faint line for the positive mark? I took another one just now at 10.00am, and again I swear theres a faint line. Does anyone else see it? Does this mean I'm pregnant?

wheat32 Mon 22-Feb-16 11:14:39

Yup I see a line. Congratulations!!

KittyandTeal Mon 22-Feb-16 11:15:02

I see both. My current pregnancy started as a line like that. Congrats

thehisuix Mon 22-Feb-16 11:24:36

Wow, im shocked. I guess I'm used to them being negative whenever I've had scares before. What should I do now? This is a first for me so I'm pretty much clueless.

Jibberjabberjooo Mon 22-Feb-16 11:43:54

Well you can work out how pregnant you are from the first day of your last period. Many areas self refer to a midwife, or sometimes the GP will do the referral. But they won't confirm it for you. Apart from that enjoy your exciting news!

Is this another scare for you?

Pinkheart5915 Mon 22-Feb-16 11:55:03

I can see a line. Congratulations

Vikkijayne2507 Mon 22-Feb-16 12:20:08

Yep both positives that's what mine looked like

thehisuix Mon 22-Feb-16 12:41:45

Well, the truth is I've had no period for about three months so I have no idea how far along I am.

I have suffered with menstrual problems since I was 13, so missing a month is normal for me, but when it goes over a month, I usually take a test. I could never even predict when I'd be on, it changed all the time.

Anyway, I did take a test last month and it was negative, so I'll assume (for now) that I'm in my early stages. Exciting stuff. :P

PickledLilly Mon 22-Feb-16 14:24:04

I'd say from how faint the line is it's probably quite early but there's definitely a line!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now