Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hormones are wonderful things

(4 Posts)
socktastic Sun 21-Feb-16 08:50:13

Spent most of last night in tears.

I forgot to turn the oven on properly.
I forgot to turn it off again.
I turned the radiators up and didn't turn the down again.
My husband didn't like the posh M&S potatoes.
He asked if he could have some covers in bed.

Honestly, I'm not a crier! Why are the tiny little things going for me so much. DH spent his night worrying about me which upset me even more, now I feel guilty for having worried him. But he's also pissing me off. (No reason, just him breathing is enough to annoy me at the moment).

Champagneformyrealfriends Sun 21-Feb-16 08:57:39

I forced my husband to go out for a few drinks with his friends (he's been working hard and nights out will be few and far between soon!) and when he got back and came to bed I was irrationally criss with him. Not for going out, not for being q bit drunk. I think it was because he was breathing loudly and I couldn't sleep. grin Hormones are fun!!

Wharm14 Sun 21-Feb-16 10:32:05

I can totally relate to this ladies, currently 38+4 and so fed up with being pregnant, my DH annoyed me at 5.30am, waking me up by going to the loo, so then I had to get up and go to the loo and then couldn't get back to sleep cause he fell straight back asleep and started snoring! Been snapping at him all morning now, just stormed out of the kitchen cause I wanted to start making flapjacks and he told me to wait until he'd wiped the worktops down.... I'm totally blaming my hormones!

Everythinggettingbigger Sun 21-Feb-16 13:47:01

Yep! Noisy eaters 😠 drives me insane at the moment and snapped at both my DS and my 5 year old DS then cried for making DS upset!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now