Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pelvic pain - 15 weeks

(5 Posts)
FeltHat Sun 21-Feb-16 08:27:29

For the last three weeks or so I've had achey, uncomfortable pain in my pelvis (no bleeding) and went to see the GP who sent me to the EPU where they scanned and said everything is fine. This did reassure me a bit but it's still painful and feels like the bloated crampy pain before a period, it's not joint pain like a lot of pelvic pain is. EPU said it's just stretching inside especially as I've had a previous c section but I'm still a bit freaked out by it and I didn't have this in my first pregnancy.
Has anyone else had this? Did it get better?

winewolfhowls Sun 21-Feb-16 09:45:50

I have this at 13 weeks here. Like period pain but faint. Feels better if I have a walk around or go outside

FeltHat Mon 22-Feb-16 10:00:16

I'm glad it's not just me winewolf! Although it doesn't seem very common, I can't find anything online or in my books about it that's not to do with SPD-type pain.

OhWhatAPalaver Mon 22-Feb-16 13:24:20

I also had a previous c section and had this on and off throughout early pregnancy. Am 23 weeks now and it's subsided but has been replaced with actual spd and lots of other annoying things! It is most likely stretching and will be worse due to previous section.

winewolfhowls Tue 23-Feb-16 21:28:40

Well it's itchy nipples here now I'm afraid! Oh the glamour

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now