Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nobody said it would be this hard?

(8 Posts)
Skinny9741 Sat 20-Feb-16 22:05:27

Emotionally, I just can't keep it together anymore! Nothing bothers me normally and I have such a positive outlook on everything but now? Nope.
Currently only 8 weeks but I have been in tears or close to tears nearly everyday. I know it's probably hormones but it feels so much worse than being silly. I cry when I'm sick because I feel rubbish and I cry when I'm not sick because of course that means I'm going to have a mmc. I cry when I'm hungry and cry when I'm full because I feel so fat. I cry at going to work and i cry at the thought of loosing my job.
the one time I could really do with a cig
Can u have a biscuit ?

Gotosleep123 Sat 20-Feb-16 22:07:22

flowers
Pregnancy is bloody hard work but it is worth it. Just take one day at a time and all the support you need

Gotosleep123 Sat 20-Feb-16 22:08:43

(No biscuit only flowers and chocolate)

DropYourSword Sat 20-Feb-16 22:08:47

No, no biscuits here! I was the same for the first few weeks, tears over the most ridiculous things. It passed for me. Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Everythinggettingbigger Sun 21-Feb-16 13:57:54

Nobody tells you about this bit! Pure exhaustion but I know exactly how you feel! I'm now nearly 27 weeks and although the tiredness passed it's starting to come back! DC2 but DS1 is 5 so I had forgotten how bad it gets! Keep yourself hydrated it will definitely make you feel worse if you don't!

[Flowers] I cry at going to work too but cry of boredom when I have time off!

Congratulations on your pregnancy x

sepa Sun 21-Feb-16 16:28:20

I have hated most parts of being pregnant. 37+2 and so glad it's nearing the end!

Roseberrry Sun 21-Feb-16 16:32:08

If you think it's hard now wait till its out!

Bless you though, it is tough right from the get go but it's good training for when the baby is actually here. You're only early on, I found the beginning and end the hardest so you'll hopefully have a nice plateu coming up when you hit the second trimester.
Good luck with your pregnancy flowerschocolate

brookeberry Sun 21-Feb-16 16:42:12

I'm 32 weeks now and I definitely found the first trimester the hardest. Your body is being flooded with hormones right now and everything will be magnified. Plus is the most worrying time - it is for everyone. Just keep reminding yourself it's the hormones - meaning you are good and pregnant! It will level out in the second trimester Congrats smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now